Fabulous late 19th Century castle in Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island. We’ll see this heritage building and I’ll share its intriguing rags to riches story.
History and Culture of Victoria, BC
- Everyday from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Group Ticket max 10 people
Feeling adventurous? Can’t wait to be on vacation again? Need a brake from it all? How about taking a wonderful Virtual Tour of Victoria, British Columbia, with me Elizabeth Vago, as your personal tour guide?
Enjoy a LIVE VIRTUAL TOUR of Victoria, BC delivered personally by your guide live using ‘live video conferencing software’ ZOOM.
What to expect:
- After booking this one-hour tour, you will receive a Zoom link for the date and time of the tour.
- Send this link to the people whom you wish to invite on the tour, limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
- Receive a $100 discount code that you may apply towards a future live tour when you visit Victoria, BC.
What You Will See:
- James Bay
- Fisherman’s wharf
- Beacon Hill Park
- Inner Harbour
- China Town
- Wharf Street